Dental veneers are a fantastic way to fix your front teeth. A porcelain veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that, when applied over the surface of a tooth, cover the front tooth bad looking enamel. Porcelain veneers can change the whole appearance of your smile: whiten your teeth and close spaces (teeth gaps).
Dental veneers procedure is the most elegant and the most versatile cosmetic dental procedure to improve your smile. Many people searched the way to change the color (teeth whitening), spacing (closing gaps), alignment, length, or shape of teeth, actually porcelain veneers may provide this all.
The use of dental veneers are gaining great popularity due to the simplicity of applying veneers on, and also the long-lasting benefits that dental veneers have in enhancing your appearance.
Porcelain veneers usually require at least two dental appointments to be completed. The time length of each your appointment with dentist will depend on the overall condition of your teeth and mouth and on how many porcelain veneers you want to do. Porcelain veneers procedure is done in dental office with a local anesthetic, that often may not be required, because dental veneers procedure is relatively pain-free.
Dental Porcelain Veneers Advantages
- The natural tooth structure is saved and the surrounding soft tissues remain untouched
- Teeth with different color and form can now be matched
- Permanent spots and stains caused by antibiotics can be completely masked
- Natural teeth weakened by root canal treatment and old fillings can now be strengthened by this process
- Cracked teeth and trauma-damaged teeth can now be restore
- Local anesthetics are often not required for this procedure
3 Keys To Successful Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are done by an experienced well trained cosmetic dentist
- Dental veneers are made by an experienced dental lab technician with an artisitic touch
- Porcelain used in veneers is strong and natural.
Dental Veneers Material
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better imitate real teeth light reflecting. Resin veneers are thinner and require removal of less of the tooth surface before placement. You will need to discuss the best choice of dental veneer material for you with your dentist.
Porcelain Veneers Pricing
Cost of dental veneers may wary from country to country, state to state. Below you may find porcelain veneers pricing in different countries and US states. Porcelain Veneers typically cost between $900 – $2,500 per tooth.
For example, cost of dental veneers in Beverly Hills may be from $1800 to $2500 per tooth. Of course celebrities dentist will take much more. In Huston porcelain veneers may cost about $1200 – $1500 per tooth.
Durable porcelain veneers San Diego can help get that perfect smile back.