11. It is certainly no secret that George Clooney has had a bit of cosmetic dental work done. The actor has reportedly undergone more than $30,000 worth of dental surgery over the years. Porcelain veneers were also on Clooney’s list of things to do. A teeth grinding habit left Clooney with a crooked smile for many years. Porcelain veneers were used to lengthen the teeth that Clooney had ground down and a laser treatment was done on his gums in order to expose more of his natural teeth.
12. Demi Moore is no stranger to cosmetic dentistry procedures either. She has reportedly spent more than $12,000 on her veneers and laser teeth whitening treatments in order to receive the beautiful smile that she flashes today. Moore had straight teeth in the beginning but was simply not satisfied with the shape of her teeth. The veneers that she chose made her teeth all perfectly uniform and [easyazon_link asin=”B00336EUTK” locale=”US” new_window=”yes” tag=”worldental0e-20″ add_to_cart=”yes” cloaking=”yes” localization=”yes” nofollow=”yes” popups=”yes”]Teeth Whitening[/easyazon_link] gave Moore her perfectly bright smile.
13. Oprah Winfrey is rumored to have benefited from Invisalign braces at some point. Although her teeth were never in terrible shape, Winfrey did want them to be more uniform. Invisalign braces are clear plastic alignment aids that are undetectable (almost invisible braces) so no one knows that they are being worn. These braces can cost thousands of dollars, depending on the severity of the misalignment.
14. When Nicolas Cage began acting he did not have the perfect set of teeth that he has today. Cage has undergone several dental treatments including braces. In fact, he was sporting silver braces at the Annual Writers Guild awards in 2003 on his lower teeth. Before braces, Cage’s teeth were crooked. After braces he has also had [easyazon_link asin=”B00336EUTK” locale=”US” new_window=”yes” tag=”worldental0e-20″ add_to_cart=”yes” cloaking=”yes” localization=”yes” nofollow=”yes” popups=”yes”]Teeth Whitening[/easyazon_link] treatments to give him the perfectly bright smile that he has today.
15. Sharon Stone has one of the most recognizable smiles in Hollywood. Stone however, did not always have this perfect smile. She has spent thousands of dollars on veneers as well as laser teeth whitening treatments in order to get the beautiful smile that she shows today.
Celebrities flash their beautiful smiles at every chance and many have no idea just what these celebrities paid for these perfect smiles.
Cosmetic dentistry is a popular way to perfect a number of imperfections and give everyone a more perfect set of teeth. If you have problems with your teeth and you want a celebrity smile, consider the procedures that these celebrities had in order to give them their perfect choppers.