6. Dental pain relief using olive oil and cotton ball.
I have invented my own dental pain remedy: whenever I have a dental pain I use olive oil. Put a very small amount (probably just enough to cover the bottom of the cup or just a little bit more) on 10 seconds or until it is slightly warm to the touch get a spoon and have someone pour it in the ear on the side it is hurting.
Lay on your opposite side for about 30 seconds so it’ll have time to drain down. Your dental pain will hopefully be gone. This has worked for me countless times, even with an infected tooth. It also helps prevent ear infection. Hope it works for you!
P.S.: Please do not try to put it in your ear yourself; you will end up with a very slimy bath.
7. Remedy for dental pain using iodine.
I was told by a friend that a drop of iodine on a tooth helps kill the pain and stop abscess. So far it works great.
Just remember to drop it on let it sit DON’T SWALLOW. Then brush after.
8. Dental pain remedy using table salt and warm water.
As many say, table salt and warm water is great, I used it and the dental pain didn’t completely go away but it’s nothing compared to the horrible dental pain it was at first. Works pretty well and brushing your teeth afterwards gets rid of the bad taste.
9. Dental pain relief using oil of oregano.
I’ve had a lot of trouble with my teeth and sometimes no money for the dentist. Here are a few natural remedies for dental pain:
- Oil of oregano – apply directly to tooth or gum, tastes bad and burns a little but has natural anti-biotic properties.
- Colgate Peroxyl mouth rinse – for mouth lesions, contains mostly peroxide.
- Colloidal silver – this can be found at health food stores; also may have antibiotic properties. Hold a dropperful under your tongue and then swallow twice daily.
- Cashews/oil of cashew. I’ve heard that eating cashews can cause an abscess to heal. Hasn’t worked for me, but I know people it has worked for.
10. Relieving a dental pain with help of hot wet washcloth.
Apply a hot wet washcloth to the areas of pain until pain subsides… repeat as many times as needed… It will amaze you… works for extreme toothache pain.
Prepare yourself, bookmark or save this page, if you want to be ready when a dental pain will come unexpectedly.